Comment posted Pachter: Insomniac nuts for not going multiplatform by Patrick Steen.
Yup, Bungie is developing a multiplatform game, and could even lead development on the PS3… http://bit.ly/dpdjjb
Patrick Steen also commented
- Name: Hope your last sentence is referring to Pachter and not myself =D
- MrPriest, thanks for your contribution, we appreciate it. But we’d appreciate it more if you kept your bad language to a minimum. Thanks
Recent comments by Patrick Steen
- Gran Turismo 5 delayed worldwide — surprise!
It’s quite clear why this has happened. All the stories about glitches, and missing roads etc. They just want to fix those and that’s going to take a week or so. The game has most likely gone gold and they’re working on a patch before they release.
- Sports Champions Review
Wow I’m very surprised at the Table Tennis opinions. It’s literally the best thing in the game and I have a very small room, with lots of furniture around me. I can move around…and it’s simply the best recreation of a sport in a game.
It’s also the favourite game of most Sports Champions players. It’s the jewel in a rough of sports games.
I’ve made a video of this on bronze, but I’ll make another on Gold to show how I move around in my room.
- TGS ’10 Level 5 shows off their next PS3 game
Thanks for pointing that out Late, we made a little edit. Still looking promising.
- Games that will Define this Generation
It’s not out – but it will be The Last Guardian
- Vanquish director doesn’t want another Bayonetta PS3
It really wasn’t that bad to be honest – framerate was not too bad for most of the game, graphics were OK (not as good as 360 certainly). But it was pretty much a blast to play on the PS3.
powered by SEO Super Comments