SCE San Diego must have decided to come home from vacation a bit earlier this year as MLB 10: The Show received a patch this morning fixing all of the glaring issues that plagues the title’s core features. That means, those of you who aren’t awaiting Knights full roster update can now enjoy Road to the Show and Franchise mode without any problems or game breaking instances.
This is a huge step forward for the consumer and I’m glad the development team did the right thing by pushing this patch through certification as quickly as possible.
I’ve included a list of the fixes below.
- Fixed issue with the auto-fix feature in rosters not working correctly all the time when a downloaded roster was used.
- Fixed issue to accurately show the number of games in progress when looking at the game/lobby room list.
- Fixed issue causing players placed on trade waivers to not be withdrawn if claimed by a user controlled team (offline season).
- Fixed issues with attendance.
- Make sure players placed on release waivers retain their contracts until they clear waivers.
- Allow teams to send down a reliever and keep 2 closers on the roster.
- Only allow the CPU to trade a player once per season.
- Unranked Online Games should not count towards points, win/loss nor stats.
- Fixed issue causing trades to be offered by the user’s team even when set to MANUAL trades.
- Fix catcher throw decisions when AUTOTHROWING is on
- Create a player gets additional stances/deliveries
- Scout challenge from certain locations addressed.
- Intentional walk Online gameplay issue addressed.
- Merged Sounds of the show fix. Fix for overflow problem when storing more than 255 songs. This is referring to storing the songs in a playlist.
- Exiting chatroom fix after completing the game.
- Fixed bug with ball warping into fielder’s glove from the outfield on a line drive.
- Fix exiting Bullpen issue.
- Addressed issue with large attendance numbers being displayed properly.
- Fixed bug causing position players to be in the bullpen leading to an issue in franchise and career mode.