Comment posted PlayStation 101: Everything You Need to Know About 3G on PS Vita by Joe Garcia.
I hope that’s the case, as it is with most smartphones.
Joe Garcia also commented
- Hm, interesting. I looked into it and it seems that you’re right. I guess that means that the Hong Kong unit would be compatible with any GSM network around the globe?
Recent comments by Joe Garcia
- Dragon’s Dogma Review
Very constructive; thanks!
- Max Payne 3′s arcade modes detailed
I recently replayed both MP1&2 to get me ready for MP3, and while they’re still a lot of fun they’re definitely products of their time. What I played of MP3 at PAX East left me hopeful, as does the flood of positive reviews that came out for it today.
- PS Uni Underground Radio 017: Basement Dweller
New version is up. How sad is it that we’re the only commenters?
- The Best Thing About PS Vita? PSN Games, Of Course
Cool! Let me know what you think of them!
- PS Uni Underground Radio 011: Congressman Chewbecca
Yep, Mass Effect does indeed belong to EA.
That’s not necessarily how a developer-publisher relationship works, though. Ideally, a publisher trusts a developer to make something that’s both fun and creative, while also being profitable for them. I’ve never heard of a publisher intervening about a specific plot point or gameplay mechanic, threatening to pull the plug if it isn’t changed. Usually when a game gets canned, it’s because it simply isn’t shaping up to be something worthwhile — remember NBA Elite?
powered by SEO Super Comments