Comment posted on PSUni Interview: Submit your questions to Naughty Dog by kikaz
Thornzilla: answer to #1 – there are development discussions for a Hollywood movie already.
kikaz also commented
- 1) How hard is it to fix the glitch/geometry issues on the maps?
2) Have you considered changing the 50K/match cap?
3) When is the next double cash weekend?
4) Are you going to bring back anything from the cutting floor of Uncharted 2, polish it off, and release it as DLC?
5) Have you though of allowing the community to make maps and skins? The user created content aspect of LBP what I have in mind and you opened up the non canonical universe with the heros skin pack. I realize this opens up the wild west, but it would extend the appeal of multiplayer even if you do not provide the editor tools, but do provide a method to share custom creations and let the community innovate.
6) How do you envision expanding the web site player stats for Uncharted 2 – anything outside of stats?
- Lots of questions:
1) What is the best way to give feedback on the game? ND Blog, PS Blog entries? There is no official channel it seems, and I’m not sure all of the online community knows how to participate in feedback.
2) What is ND’s policy on glitches and exploits in the multiplayer? Do they want feedback, do they punish or do they just fix issues in the code/game maps? This compliments the first question.
3) How does ND view the servers and DLC for online multiplayer Uncharted 2? The essence of my question is: how long will they support the product, do they have any goals (2 years uptime, expand it to support Uncharted 3 multiplayer, etc.) and what metrics will they use to wind things down (less than 1000 players/day, etc.)?
4) Is it possible that new co-op objective missions could be coming?
Thanks, I’m a big fan and haven’t gotten this much value out of a game ever before!
Recent comments by kikaz
- Giveaway: inFamous Official Soundtrack x3 (Winners Below)
1) Hero then Villan
2) Early on, unlocking my first power; I thought “this is cool” as I explored new neighborhoods and took out the Reapers more easily!
powered by SEO Super Comments