Join us at PlayStation University for the next episode of our amazing podcast: Homeroom. Get to know us a bit more and listen to us talk about topics in gaming that need to be discussed. Witty banter and informative dialogue await you!
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- What we have NOT been playing
- Tomb Raider vs. Uncharted
- Multiplayer in Games that “Don’t Need It” (Spec Ops: The Line Developer Speaks Out)
- Developer Loyalty – Buying a Game Based on the Name
- The Evolution of Franchises – What do You Want from a Sequel?
- What is your dream franchise reboot/remake/sequel?
Email all questions to email@example.com or comment below!
Length: 61 minutes
Host: David Jagneaux Featured Guests: Colten Timmons, Charles Singletary and Gary Swaby